You will be joining a popular practice with excellent patient reviews and a stable, passionate Partnership and management team. The surgery offers an egalitarian working environment and treats its staff very well - proven by their outstanding staff retention across all levels. Patients also enjoy the service offered with consistent 5-star reviews. The practice is multi-award winning and offers a fair and reasonable daily workload of 15 appointments per session with on-call also limited to half days.
Having placed numerous GPs with this practice over the years, we have received outstanding feedback from both practice and GP.
Salary - £10,000 - £11,500 per session depending on role and responsibilities
Location - South-east Bristol, leafy suburbia
The surgery -
- Excellent team that communicate and get on well together - they listen to their Salaried GPs
- Multi award-winning practice
- Pleasant setting in suburbia with a very middle-of-the-road demographic
- Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
- Outstanding patient feedback and from GPs we have placed there
- Admin and pharmacy hub - correspondence outsourced and described as 'dreamy'
- Modern purpose-built premises with private garden for GPs to enjoy their lunch in
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4-6 sessions
- Very reasonable workload:
- 13 pre-bookable appointments (mix of F2F and calls), 2 on-the-day
- Regular team meetings
- Opportunity to pursue specialisms and take on additional roles - a monthly admin session will be provided for these
- On-call limited to half days with very manageable expectations on number of contacts
- Virtually no home visits due to younger population (population is another reason Duty is very manageable)
The benefits -
- Excellent GP feedback
- Fantastic Partnership prospects
- NHS pension
- BMA level contract if Salaried (i.e. sick pay, maternity pay, continuous service)
- 7 weeks' leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!