- Progressive and forward-thinking set-up.
- Training Practice.
- Unique levels of support to its GPs, contributing to an excellent working environment.
- Part of larger network with many Training practices across London.
- Further support of Pharmacist who will sign the majority of your prescriptions.
- Bureaucracy stripped away so you can focus on the reason you chose to become a doctor, clinical work and seeing patients.
- Career progression supported, (Regional Clinical Lead)
- CQC rated Good.
You will also be supported with career progression, whether that is a clinical interest or if you have a desire to become a teacher or trainer. The surgery is also extremely low home-visiting for GPs.
Salary - £12,000-£13,500 (experience dependent) + indemnity paid in full + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + Private Health Insurance
Location - Peckham
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up
- Purpose-built practice
- High levels of support
- Pharmacist to assist with prescriptions.
- Very low-visiting.
- Supportive senior GPs who encourage clinical progression.
- Clinically led, by you and the other GPs.
- Supported by a robust management team.
- Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities.
- Investors in people accredited.
- 6-8 sessions, including 1 non-clinical session.
- Clinical Meetings
- Patient service development
- Clinically focussed position with reduced admin.
- Mix of telephone and f2f appointments - realistic workload.
- Very low home visiting.
The benefits -
- Returning to a clinically based role.
- £12,000-£13,500 per session (experience dependent).
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice.
- NHS pension.
- BUPA Health Insurance.
- 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study leave.
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported.
- Training grant if you are GP Trainer (£8000-£9000)
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!