Would you like to be part of an award-winning social enterprise with a reputation for innovative work with disadvantaged populations? Their vision for the practice is to provide innovative, courageous, and holistic integrated health and social care to their patients, many of whom face vulnerabilities and social inequalities that impact upon their mental and physical health.
They're looking for a motivated GP who is passionate about providing high quality healthcare and tackling health inequalities in new and exciting ways. They have a motivated and inspiring practice team of like-minded and varied professionals. You will also have the support and experience of the organisation with opportunities to integrate and be part of a wider community of clinicians with special interests including sexual health, academic research, substance misuse and public health.
What they can offer:
- Golden Hello Incentive and relocation package where applicable.
- Sessional rate up to £13,500 per session (flexibility for experience/specialist interests/lead roles/Trainers etc)
- Flexible working arrangements 6 - 8 sessions
- Being part of a varied and motivated team including doctors, nurses, ANPs, social prescribers, pharmacists, and a skilled and friendly admin team.
- Daily staff HUDDLE for practice temperature check and whole team interaction.
- Great team working environment and regular staff social events.
- Working to a distributed Leadership model (which gives you great opportunity to have your say in how they do things and exercise your leadership skills).
- Support and time for personal and team development, including monthly district CPD events (TARGET afternoons where the practice is closed).
- Support and opportunity to develop new or existing special interests and get involved in research already underway at the practice.
- Support and encouragement to re-establish the practice as a Training Practice
- Excellent opportunity to develop a portfolio career and integrate with the vast array of services such as sexual health, prison medicine and substance misuse.
- Trailblazer Fellow at the practice with opportunities to work within the Health Inequalities field
- Senior mentorship and access to peer support and supervision.
- Use of SystemOne
- Quality critical support functions (Human Resources, IT, Quality and Finance)
- NHS Terms and Conditions including NHS Pension and annual leave AND an extra day off for your birthday.
- Paid study leave.
- Paid indemnity insurance.
- No out-of-hours commitment.
Salary - up to £121,500, BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension + 7 weeks annual leave
Location - Castleford
- Diverse range of services provided with very close links to secondary services
- Strong QOF performance
- Centralised administration team
- Opportunities for mentorship and to develop an extended role
- Salaried GP
- 6-8 Sessions available
- Well structured, well-vetted consultations to make appointments efficient
- Very reasonable patient contacts 12 x 15 minute appointments morning and afternoon
- Up to £13,500 per session
- NHS pension
- Indemnity paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 Weeks annual leave + 1 weeks study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!