- Progressive and forward-thinking set-up
- Brand new state-of-the-art building
- GP Training Practice
- Unique levels of support to its GPs, contributing to an excellent working environment
- Part of larger network with many GP Training practices across London
- Further support of Prescribing Pharmacists who will sign the majority of your prescriptions
- Bureaucracy stripped away so you can focus on the reason you chose to become a doctor, clinical work and seeing patients
- Career progression supported
- Salaried GP post - 4-8 sessions
You will also be supported with career progression, whether that is a clinical interest or if you have a desire to become a teacher or trainer. The surgery is also extremely low-visiting for GPs, with Paramedics carrying out the bulk of visits.
Salary - £11,000 - £12,000 (experience dependent) + indemnity paid in full + private health insurance + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Tower Hamlets
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up
- Purpose-built practice
- High levels of support
- Large team of Prescribing and Clinical Pharmacists to sign majority of prescriptions
- Very low-visiting (MTD professionals do home visits)
- Supportive senior GPs who encourage clinical progression
- Highly organised administration team
- Large Multi-disciplinary team of 8 + Practice Nurses and HCAs
- Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities
- Investors in people accredited
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 sessions
- Realistic Clinical workload
- Drastically reduced admin
- Work life balance
The benefits -
- Returning to a clinically based role
- £11,000 - £12,000 per session (experience dependent)
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- NHS pension
- Private health insurance (BUPA)
- 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study leave
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!