This is a superb opportunity to work in a well-supported environment with excellent clinical progression opportunities. Special interests are encouraged, and GPs can run specific clinics.
If you're a newly qualified GP (or a Returner) then you'd have a mentor, reduced patient numbers and enhanced training support for the first year of employment.
Salary - £100,000-£110,000 + indemnity paid in full + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Dulwich
The surgery -
- Working from a state-of-the-art purpose-built practice
- Teaching practice
- Working alongside MDT including 2 Pharmacists and 2 Paramedics
- Mixed patient demographic
- Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up
- Well positioned to integrate primary and secondary care
- Care navigators on site
- High levels of support
- Pharmacists to assist with prescriptions
- Very low visiting (Paramedics do visits)
- Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities
- EMIS Web practice
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Clinical sessions with Clinical Lead responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Process Management
- Clinical Audit
- QOF - Reports for the Medical Director
- Attend CCG meetings and PCN meetings on behalf of the practice
- Support with CQC inspection
- Oversea complaints
The benefits -
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- £100,000-£110,000 FTE salary
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study leave
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!