An incredible opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a high functioning GP surgery with quality of care at the heart of this practice. Exceptionally forward thinking they offer a multitude of enhanced services. Currently with a high demand for dermatology they require a Salaried GPwSI to further expand the service. They can offer up to 5 sessions to dedicate only to your specialist interest which you can chose to combine with some sessions as a generalist if desired.
The Practice has a well-established diverse MDT consisting of 6 ACPs who deal with all home visiting (except palliative) and take are of ALL on call, meaning no dreaded duty day for GPs!
Sessional rate - £10,500 per session dependent on experience
Location - Leeds/Bradford border
- Genuinely innovative GP practice, consistently looking at ways to make their GP's lives easier.
- Exceptional staff retention - majority of their GPs have been with them 5+ years
- Support of a large and highly skilled multi-disciplinary team, including Paramedics, Clinical Pharmacists, First contact Physio etc.
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Well-connected colleagues, close links to CCG and local PCN
- Flexible on the number of sessions available 4 - 8
- Reasonable workload
- Derm clinics offer and 20 minute appointments for 1st attendance and 10 minutes for follow ups
- No duty doctor requirement for Salaried GPs
- Minimal home visits, typically just palliative for Salaried GPs
- Plenty of admin time - 2.5 hour break between morning and afternoon clinic
- Genuine flexibility offered, the are keen for you to fit in work around your life, as opposed to your life around work.
- No extended access requirement
- BMA model contract
- Below-average workload
- Well remunerated position
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-weeks' study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!