This is outstanding opportunity to join one of the most forward-thinking practices in the region as a Salaried GP, set in a popular commuter belt town easily commutable from Bristol.
The practice are renowned for their organisation, structure and the support and protection offered to its GPs, with a near unbeatable workload of just 12 patients per session with 15 minute appointments and we have received excellent feedback from the numerous GPs we have recruited for them over the years.
One perennially attractive offering is the personal CPD funding allocation given to each individual GP, meaning you are free to pursue training and special interests with guaranteed financial backing.
Applications from newly qualifying GPs and GPs requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship are both very welcome.
Salary - £10,000 - £12,000 per session plus indemnity
Location - St Georges, commuter belt town just off the M5 with a lower-middle class population
The surgery -
- GP Training & Research Practice
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist, Community Psychiatric Nurse, Occupational Health Nurse
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders
- Pilots new schemes ahead of full implementation across the region
- Superb IT structure and support - highly organised practice
- Heavily encourage specialist interests to provide variety
- CQC Good with Outstanding
Your role -
- 5 or more sessions per week
- 12 patients per session - 15 minute appointments
- Limited on-call - every 2-3 weeks
- An average of just 1.7 documents per session - superbly efficient processes
- Less than one visit per week
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship
- Personal CPD fund
- Progression based on merit, not time served
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!