An opportunity to return to streamlined clinical work rather than being bogged down by admin. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team including Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, Physios, Clinical Pharmacists and more, along with GP colleagues on site with the support of care co-ordinators reducing your paperwork, in a truly flexible position to suit your needs.
Salary - £9,500 - £13,500 per session + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, incentive payments, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - outskirts of Exmoor National Park, close to Tiverton
The surgery -
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a semi-rural setting
- Helpful, efficient, friendly Clinical and Admin team
- Regular internal meetings and educational support
- Mentoring and support for newly qualified GPs
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship
- Relocation package available
- Offering genuine portfolio careers with special interests encouraged
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions
- AskmyGP - control your own workload
- On-call rotated and supported by ANP and Paramedic
- Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits -
- £9,500 - £13,500 per session depending on role and responsibilities
- Indemnity fees paid
- Incentive payments
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!