A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Clinical Lead GP to work in an exceptionally well-run surgery, which was established initially as a Centre of Excellence for Mental Health Care. The
A small, yet highly progressive teaching practice, who are set up specifically to serve the Homeless community - with excellent connections with services supporting the same patient group, great resources and long appointment times.
The clinical and non-clinical teams are a compassionate, empathetic group who understand the needs of their patients. They are incredibly supportive, coherent, and forward-thinking.
Location - East London
Your role -
- 6 sessions total - Clinical and non-clinical sessions
- 15-20 minute appointments
- 20 appointments per day
- Clinical Management of the practice (excluding Finance, HR, IT)
- Attending key meetings with commissioners and stakeholders
- Leadership for the Clinical and Non-Clinical teams - non hierarchical culture
- Work closely with the Clinical Lead GP in the Pathway Homeless Team at the Royal London Hospital
- Supervise monthly clinical meetings
- Understanding of a homeless patient group and their needs
- Compassionate, empathetic character
- Passionate about driving positive change
- Audit and service evaluation
- Leadership experience and competencies
- General understanding of general practice management
The benefits -
- High level of resources to support a Homeless patient group
- Workload is controlled - 20 appointments 15-20 minutes long
- Well established, supportive team with great staff retention
- Session rate to £12,000 per session
- 7 weeks leave
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity paid in full
The surgery -
- Outstanding team and culture
- Strong team of GPs for a very small patient list size
- Values driven, caring and respectful culture
- Highly skilled admin team
- Homeless patient group and patients without a fixed residency
- CQC rating: Good
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!