An incredibly innovative and forward-thinking GP Training practice, with passionate colleagues involved locally in PCNs, Federations and the ICB. Development is actively encouraged, and you'll be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests and involvement with local services and allied health organisations. The practice is very organised, so workflow is efficient and patient numbers are very realistic. You will be working alongside an experienced MDT, including ANPs, Physios, Pharmacists and Podiatrists.
Working here as a GP, you'll benefit from no duty doctor day, no extended hour/access and no home visits.
- Circa £10,500 - £11,500 per session + Indemnity + NHS Pension + BMA contract (sans CPD)
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- GP Training practice with multiple Trainers/Registrars in place
- No home visits - possibly 1 per year!
- Outstanding staff retention
- Great links with local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
- A team of very locally involved colleagues
- Impressive CQC feedback
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- 26 patients per day for your first 6-months if newly-qualified, 30 patients per day otherwise
- No duty doctor system, efficient triaging in place via Partners
- EMIS clinical system
- Newly Qualified GPs considered (lower number of patient contacts in your first 6 months out of training!)
- BMA contract
- Up to £11,500 per session
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1 week study leave
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!