An incredibly team focused, well-doctored GP Training practice based in Roehampton, with a dynamic, vibrant Partnership. This surgery goes above and beyond in creating a productive, service orientated and employee wellbeing focused culture, with regular meetings and coffee breaks. An incredibly cohesive team, offering a mentor for Newly Qualifying GPs within a highly growth and learning orientated culture. Controlled number of appointments and GPs have the opportunity to develop and practice special interests in dedicated clinics.
Location - Roehampton
Your role -
- 4-8 sessions available (ideally 6).
- Manageable workload, 27 appointments per day - lower than average.
- Very streamlined administration.
- Work with a mentor and a buddy.
- Develop special interests and have the opportunity to run specialist clinics for the practice and PCN.
The benefits -
- Dynamic Partnership, well connected, with multiple special interests.
- A mentor, particularly for Newly Qualified GPs.
- Buddy system
- Fantastic team culture with outstanding communication
- Daily coffee breaks / meetings
- Social outings
- BMA model contract
- Excellent location, with very good commuting links
The surgery -
- Young, vibrant, proactive partnership
- Mixed patient base, slant towards affluent population
- Friendly, inclusive, supportive team
- Healthy attitude to professional development for GPs
- Part of a proactive PCN, practices chose to work with each other
- Excellent continuity of care.
- High QOF achieving
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!