We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated GPs to join our team
- Up to 6 sessions per week each
- Salary from £10.5k to £12k per session depending on experience and skill set
- Full Benefits including study leave, NHS Pension & Indemnity
- Fully experienced clinical and non-clinical support staff
- Education, Training and Mentorship
- Career and clinical development
- Emphasis on leading change and developing practice for a diverse population
A tremendous opportunity to join a training practice committed to excellent care and development of the professionals who work within it, providing high standard of healthcare to a diverse population of over 15,000 patients from modern premises.
The successful applicants will be joining a large, yet friendly and dedicated team fully supported by nursing, managerial and administration teams.
The practice is open from 08:00 - 18:30 Monday - Friday, along with Extended Access hours to 8:00pm, which we share with our PCN colleagues to meet our extended access requirements
We consistently achieve high QOF, clinical targets and KPIs, while participating in current local and national enhanced services.
We are happy to arrange an informal visit.
For further information please contact our Practice Manager, David Pink who can be contacted via email at email@example.com or telephone on 07775 744184.