Salaried GP, £12,500 in the Isle of Wight + £10,000 relocation package
- MCG Healthcare
- Isle Of Wight
- £12,500 per session + £10,000 relocation package
- Closing date
- 28 May 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- BMA Contract, CPD Funding, CPD Leave, Flexible Working, GMC Fees paid, Incentive Payment, Indemnity paid, Minimal home visits, On site parking, Partnership opportunity, Pension, Progression to partnership, Support specialist interests
A CQC rated GOOD, and an outstanding group have a number of surgeries in the Isle of Wight looking for a Salaried GP to join their team with a simply brilliant offering and salary of up to £12,500/session + several benefits.
Our pro-active client have a brilliant team and solid backing, with a very flexible working schedule. They have developed new and innovative ways of working and with new NHS ways of working they are in a good position going forward.
They are looking for a salaried GP to join their practice and be an essential part of the team and growth plans. They are a very tight knit team and their GPs are an integral part of the team and will be very well looked after both on a personal and business level, even supplied with regular cups of tea.
- BMA model contract - 6 week annual leave and 1 week of study leave
- Up to £12,500 per session
- Relocation package up to £10,000
- 4 to 10 sessions
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- Full indemnity cover
- Tailored package to suit your needs
- Flexible working schedule
Having met the client personally, I can’t recommend them highly enough and this is a real opportunity to earn handsomely in a great environment.
For further details on this exceptional role, please contact me at:
Nitesh Patel - 0203 962 5630 or 07966 154389 and email@example.com
MCG Healthcare, part of The MCG Group, is a multi award winning supplier of GPs & Nurses across the Primary & Secondary care sectors. We specialise in temporary and permanent positions coupled with having over 100 years of recruitment experience, we truly understand how to best support your career. We take the time to understand your individual requirements growing good relationships, built on honesty and trust. Being a Framework approved agency, we have the highest levels of compliance meaning you really are in safe hands.
Read our latest articles on GP Online:
- 0203 962 5640
56 Claredon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert