Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship - Salaried GP - Swindon - Up to £12,500 per session
- MCG Healthcare
- Swindon, Wiltshire
- Up to £12,500 per session
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- BMA Contract, CPD Funding, CPD Leave, Flexible Working, GMC Fees paid, Incentive Payment, Indemnity paid, Minimal home visits, On site parking, Partnership opportunity, Pension, Progression to partnership, Support specialist interests, Visa Sponsorship
MCG Healthcare is working with an established healthcare provider in Swindon, operating a well-managed and well supported service across several sites. They are looking for a Salaried GP to join their team for up to 8 sessions per week. The position comes with an excellent session rate (up to £12.5K per session) and a relocation package of up to £8K. There is also ample opportunity for career progression. A huge benefit for this specific client is that they can offer a Tier 2 Visa and can earn a salary up to £12,500 per session.
Our client is a well-supported operator, offering patient access to mental health services, physiotherapy and more. There is also an on-site pharmacy, Nurse led services and a dedicated home visiting team. Special Interests are also actively encouraged, and the service provides access to secondary care training and development for all salaried GPs. They are also dedicated to ensuring a balanced workload for all staff to avoid overwork and burnout. GPs are an integral part of the team so looking after you is important for their business model as well as on a personal level. Not a lot of GP surgeries hold a tier 2 license so if you need support, this role would be perfect for you
- Up to £12,500 per session (depending on experience)
- Relocation package (up to £8,000)
- Career progression
- Excellent support services
- Up to 8 session (flexible)
- Special interests encouraged
- Indemnity provided
- Clinical Lead Model
- Other clinician and services available such as mental health nurses, physiotherapists, on site pharmacy and more.
- Dedicated home visit team
- Flexible start date (ideally asap but willing to wait if the right candidate is found)
- Tier 2 Sponsorship
We have worked with this client for some time and can confirm that they are an excellent employer offering a genuinely fantastic opportunity. If you’re interested in joining this team APPLY NOW.
For more information, please contact Aaron Frost at MCG Healthcare on 0203 962 5632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MCG Healthcare, part of The MCG Group, is a multi award winning supplier of GPs & Nurses across the Primary & Secondary care sectors. We specialise in temporary and permanent positions coupled with having over 100 years of recruitment experience, we truly understand how to best support your career. We take the time to understand your individual requirements growing good relationships, built on honesty and trust. Being a Framework approved agency, we have the highest levels of compliance meaning you really are in safe hands.
Read our latest articles on GP Online:
- 0203 962 5640
56 Claredon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert