- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £44,000 - £100,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + £11,200 per session
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, Partner, GP
- Indemnity paid
Here we have a forward-thinking and highly supportive GP training practice in Sittingbourne. This surgery offers an excellent working environment that has been built by the long-standing and passionate Partnership over a number of years, along with a dedicated team of clinicians, including Advanced Clinical Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and more! This team has been added to over time, with recent additions such as Mental Health Practitioners, to help offer an extra level of care to the local patient population.
The practice is seeking a Salaried GP to join them for anywhere between four and eight sessions per week and are offering a generous salary, along with career progression opportunities to match. The team is the most important thing here. Everyone looks out for one another and always offers help where it may be needed. It really is a superb practice for someone looking at a long-term career choice!
Salary - £44,800 - £100,800 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + 1 week study leave
Location - Sittingbourne
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice
- Caring, supportive GPs
- GP and Nurse training practice
- Great team of Salaried GPs and Partner GPs
- Excellent clinical skill mix inclusive of Paramedics, Pharmacists, ACPs, Practice Nurses, et al.
- Real focus on delivering exceptional care to all patients
- Highly-recommended by patients
- Strong, organised admin team
Your role -
- Salaried GP, potential view to Partnership in the future
- 4 - 8 clinical sessions per week
- 15 patient contacts per session
- Nice mixture of face-to-face and telephone appointments
- Virtually zero home visits; handled by ACPs and Paramedic Practitioner
- Streamlined admin workload, meaning you'll only see what you absolutely have to see!
- Very manageable duty workload, done fairly on a rota with the whole team
The benefits -
- £11,200 per session
- Indemnity paid in full by the practice
- 6 weeks' annual leave + BH
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Highly supportive training practice
- Excellent multi-disciplined team around you for support
- Opportunities for progression in the not-too-distant future
Next Steps -
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert