Part Time Salaried GP Opportunity, Royston
- Prospect Health
- Up to £88000 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Part Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Primary Care
- Support specialist interests
Excellent practice located in Royston, seeking a part-time Salaried GP for 4 sessions per week. You will be working as a part of a skilled multi-disciplinary team, and the role is ideally suited to all levels of experience.
What the job involves
eg: - key info about the practice, size of team, systems used, support offered
- The practice operates from a single site located in Royston which is conveniently located close to both Cambridge and Letchworth Garden City. It is in a residential area with parking on site.
- You will work within a supportive clinical and clerical team that uses System One.
- The practice provides care to around 6,000 patients and there are a low number of home visits required from the Salaried GPs.
- You will be working 4 clinical sessions which includes contributing to the Duty Dr rota.
- You will have access to training opportunities both through the practice and within the PCN. This is a training practice that has capacity to support a newly qualified GP, so would be ideally suited to all levels of experience.
- It is rated as Good by the CQC and is a well managed and maintained premises.
- Part time position, 4 sessions per week
- Flexible on days
- 4 hour 10 minute sessions
- System One (training can be provided)
- Training practice
- Development opportunities for all levels of experience
- Mix of telephone and face to face appointments
- 16 patients per session with 2 face to face slots reserved
- Good CQC
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 - £11,000 per session depending on experience
- Up to £44,000 per annum for 4 sessions
- Contract in line with the BMA recommendations
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- 1 week CPD (pro rata)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Right to work in the UK
- Included in the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert