Salaried GP Role, Blyth
- Prospect Health
- Up to £87500 per annum
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Primary Care
- Indemnity paid
Salaried GP vacancy for 4-8 sessions a week in Blyth with a salary of up to £84,500 FTE in a training practice with a manageable workload
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well established training practice in Blyth. They benefit from having a very secure and long-standing partnership with excellent GP and clinical support team in place consisting of Nurses, Pharmacists, Paramedics and other Allied Health Professionals. The surgery has a sustainable and well-managed consultation workload and are assisted by an excellent admin team to minimise clerical tasks. They can also provide you with lots of flexibility when it comes to days and start and finish times. If this role sounds of interest, please read on for further details.
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on days
- Excellent modern premises and a smaller branch practice located close by
- Large patient list size with exceptional GP and clinical support in place
- Uses EMIS Web practice software
- Training practice which regularly has Registrars, FY Doctors and
- Medical Students
- 15 patient consults per session with very limited home visits
- Lots of opportunity for development and focus on specialist interests
- There would be potential for Partnership in the future, if desired
Package and Benefits
- Up to £84,500 per annum FTE, dependent on experience
- Indemnity cover
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave pro rata
- BMA model contract
- Future progression to Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850423.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert