GP - Vancouver, BC! Work-Life balance in family-friendly town of Pitt Meadows near the city.
- Canada Medical Careers
- Canada (CA)
- Est gross inc $500,000 CDN (£300,000) or more per annum.
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Private, International, Primary Care
- Minimal home visits, On site parking
Vancouver, BC! Work-Life balance in family-friendly town of Pitt Meadows near the city.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a group of clinics owned by a former UK general practitioner. This clinic owner understands what it means to move from the UK to Canada – and he will help make your transition very easy.
- This clinic in Pitt Meadows, 45 minutes from downtown Vancouver, is fully equipped with the latest medical equipment and supplies. The support staff is highly professional. You will practice eight hours a day and then go home to spend time with your family.
- The clinic owner estimates your gross earnings will be at least $500,000 or £300,000. This is a great opportunity to build your savings to ensure a comfortable retirement.
- The community is very safe, close to a university, and you can have a home as large as you wish!
- For nature lovers, you and your family will experience the peacefulness of local trails, the Fraser River (leads to the Pacific Ocean) and lakes, rolling hills, mountains, forests, parks, colourful leaves in spring and fall, and more.
- Pitt Meadows is in the Fraser Valley, which in the past was nicknamed “The Food Basket of BC” as it was a vast area of farms producing vegetables, fruits, dairy products and a place where cattle were raised.
- During the last 20 years there has been a massive change as Vancouver’s population flowed east. There is now a nearby Costco, Wal-Mart and some of British Columbia’s most beautiful parks.
- The number of communities in the Fraser Valley can vary depending on how the region is defined, but generally, it is considered to consist of around 15-20 communities.
- One of the nicest communities is Pitt Meadows which is 86 sq. km. in size. The population is relatively small at 20,000 residents. In 1914 when it was created, the population was only 250 farming families.
- Pitt Meadows has become a vibrant, modern city deemed very desirable by residents. Families can shop in the new Meadowtown Centre, a shopping complex of 40,000 square metres with a 10-screen movie theatre, a 15,000 square meter Superstore grocery store and all the major retailers.
- Ask to see our video of the clinic!
Mandatory Requirement for all jobs offered by Canada Medical Careers: MRCGP, MICGP, RACGP, ACRRM or DABFM
Why work with Canada Medical Careers: We live and work in Canada, and offer personal first-class service. We will find you the best medical clinic, in the right community, that you will soon call home. We listen to your wants and needs, and work together with you and the medical clinic, offer licensing guidance, and pay immigration legal fees for you and your family. We have many GP positions available across Canada, all correspondence is confidential, and there no cost to you for our recruiting services. We live here and we know Canada!
Here’s what UK doctors say about working with Canada Medical Careers: https://canadamedicalcareers.ca/testimonials
Other opportunities across Canada: GP opportunities in Vancouver, Surrey, Victoria, Nanaimo, Vancouver Island (British Columbia); Edmonton and Calgary (Alberta); Winnipeg (Manitoba); Regina and Saskatoon (Saskatchewan); Toronto, Oshawa, Whitby, GTA and more (Ontario).
Contact information for Canada Medical Careers: Click “Apply” to complete the application or email John@CanadaMedicalCareers.ca for more information, or call WhatsApp +12508858802 any day after 1700 UK time (9:00am Pacific time). All conversations are confidential.
CanadaMedicalCareers.ca offers opportunities to practice as a GP in the finest clinics across Canada. Save yourself the drudgery of pouring over long lists of job postings while having no idea of what the clinic is really like.
We listen carefully to your requirements and recommend postings that match your priorities.
As physician recruiters, we at CanadaMedicalCareers.ca are driven by our commitment to enhance the Canadian healthcare system with knowledgeable and professional GP’s. By all standards, Canadians have excellent healthcare. Yet, our population is growing very quickly. The federal government has a program in place to invite 1.5 million immigrants between 2023-2025. The demand for well-educated, experienced general practitioners has never been greater.
Doctors with families can chose from many urban or rural posts where children will have access to great schools, plentiful recreational opportunities, and very safe communities. Rural communities offer larger homes on acreage where you can plant your dream garden. Opportunities to hike, cycle, and kayak are never far.
We make licensing and immigration easy for GP’s.
At CanadaMedicalCareers.ca we understand moving from one country to another seems like a major undertaking. Our president, John Livingstone, will ensure he is with you every step of the way. He will listen carefully to your preferences as to location, timing of a move, family considerations, and of course earnings requirements. Every question will be answered fully and professionally.
We have immigration lawyers on our team who will guide you through the immigration process, and we pay the legal fees.
We have many of the best jobs in Canada that are not available through any other source.
We have mandatory requirements for all jobs offered by Canada Medical Careers: MRCGP, MICGP, RACGP, ACRRM or DABFM
To speak with John Livingstone about practicing in Canada please call 250-885-8802 or WhatsApp +2508858802 after 5PM UK time, Mon - Sat or email John@CanadaMedicalCareers.ca to arrange a time for a call. You will always speak with Mr. Livingstone and not a junior consultant!
You can learn more about our services, and even submit a preliminary application, by visiting our website at www.CanadaMedicalCareers.ca
39059 James Bay,
Victoria, BC V8V 4X8
TO ENSURE OUR REPLY IS RECEIVED BY YOU AND NOT SENT TO A SPAM FOLDER, PLEASE ADD
John@CanadaMedicalCareers.ca TO YOUR CONTACTS.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert