TORONTO! Write MCCQE1 while you Practice in Toronto and GTA
- Canada Medical Careers
- Canada (CA)
- Est gross inc $450,000 CDN (£265,000) or more per annum.
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Private, International, Primary Care
- Minimal home visits, On site parking, Visa Sponsorship
TORONTO in Ontario...Write MCCQE1 while you Practice in Toronto and/or the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)!
- We have numerous openings for general practitioners in TORONTO and the Greater Toronto area. These positions offer appointments only or a mix of appointment patients and walk-ins. Either way, your gross billings will be up to £265,000 working eight hours a day. No home visits. No hospital visits.
- In Canada, the more you work, the more you earn with the fee-for-service program billed to the government.
- The medical clinics: These clinics are all large, brightly lighted, clean and professional with great access for patients.
- You can work in downtown Toronto or within 90 minutes drive. The cost of living decreases the further you are away from the city center.
- The City: Toronto, the capital of the province of Ontario, is a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore. It's a dynamic metropolis with a core of soaring skyscrapers, all dwarfed by the iconic, free-standing CN Tower. Toronto also has many green spaces, from the orderly oval of Queen’s Park to 400-acre High Park and its trails, sports facilities and zoo.
- The population is 2.75 million and is very multi-cultural. Every possible place of worship will be found along with ethnic grocery stores and restaurants.
- Toronto is always a very vibrant city with a wide range of recreational activities.
- and...you may write MCCQE1 while you practice in Toronto and/or the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)!
- Ask us about practicing in Toronto or the GTA, and for details on writing your exams in Canada. We also have videos of the many medical clinic we represent.
Mandatory Requirement for all jobs offered by Canada Medical Careers: MRCGP, MICGP, RACGP, ACRRM or DABFM
Why work with Canada Medical Careers: We live and work in Canada, and offer personal first-class service. We will find you the best medical clinic, in the right community, that you will soon call home. We listen to your wants and needs, and work together with you and the medical clinic, offer licensing guidance, and pay immigration legal fees for you and your family. We have many GP positions available across Canada, all correspondence is confidential, and there no cost to you for our recruiting services. We live here and we know Canada!
Here’s what UK doctors say about working with Canada Medical Careers: https://canadamedicalcareers.ca/testimonials
Other opportunities across Canada: GP opportunities in Vancouver, Surrey, Victoria, Nanaimo, Vancouver Island (British Columbia); Edmonton and Calgary (Alberta); Winnipeg (Manitoba); Regina and Saskatoon (Saskatchewan); Toronto, Oshawa, Whitby, GTA and more (Ontario).
Contact information for Canada Medical Careers: Click “Apply” to complete the application or email John@CanadaMedicalCareers.ca for more information, or call WhatsApp +12508858802 any day after 1700 UK time (9:00am Pacific time). All conversations are confidential.
CanadaMedicalCareers.ca offers opportunities to practice as a GP in the finest clinics across Canada. Save yourself the drudgery of pouring over long lists of job postings while having no idea of what the clinic is really like.
We listen carefully to your requirements and recommend postings that match your priorities.
As physician recruiters, we at CanadaMedicalCareers.ca are driven by our commitment to enhance the Canadian healthcare system with knowledgeable and professional GP’s. By all standards, Canadians have excellent healthcare. Yet, our population is growing very quickly. The federal government has a program in place to invite 1.5 million immigrants between 2023-2025. The demand for well-educated, experienced general practitioners has never been greater.
Doctors with families can chose from many urban or rural posts where children will have access to great schools, plentiful recreational opportunities, and very safe communities. Rural communities offer larger homes on acreage where you can plant your dream garden. Opportunities to hike, cycle, and kayak are never far.
We make licensing and immigration easy for GP’s.
At CanadaMedicalCareers.ca we understand moving from one country to another seems like a major undertaking. Our president, John Livingstone, will ensure he is with you every step of the way. He will listen carefully to your preferences as to location, timing of a move, family considerations, and of course earnings requirements. Every question will be answered fully and professionally.
We have immigration lawyers on our team who will guide you through the immigration process, and we pay the legal fees.
We have many of the best jobs in Canada that are not available through any other source.
We have mandatory requirements for all jobs offered by Canada Medical Careers: MRCGP, MICGP, RACGP, ACRRM or DABFM
To speak with John Livingstone about practicing in Canada please call 250-885-8802 or WhatsApp +2508858802 after 5PM UK time, Mon - Sat or email John@CanadaMedicalCareers.ca to arrange a time for a call. You will always speak with Mr. Livingstone and not a junior consultant!
You can learn more about our services, and even submit a preliminary application, by visiting our website at www.CanadaMedicalCareers.ca
39059 James Bay,
Victoria, BC V8V 4X8
TO ENSURE OUR REPLY IS RECEIVED BY YOU AND NOT SENT TO A SPAM FOLDER, PLEASE ADD
John@CanadaMedicalCareers.ca TO YOUR CONTACTS.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert