Salaried GP Job (with optional view to Partnership), Torquay
- Prospect Health
- £80000 - £84000 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, Partner, GP
- Primary Care
- BMA Contract
This is an excellent chance to join a highly regarded Torquay Training practice as a Salaried GP (with an optional view to Partnership, if desired).
The surgery has built an excellent reputation in the local area, with a strong team of permanent GPs, Pharmacists and Nurses. They are keen to offer an incoming GP a high level of flexibility around life commitments, as well as well managed workload and minimal visits/admin/duty. You will also have the option of becoming involved in Teaching and Training, as well as developing clinical interest areas.
Located in Torquay, easily commutable from Torbay/Paignton. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 8,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and ANPs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Well regarded teaching and training practice
- No duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 - £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Option to become involved with Teaching and Training in-house
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert