Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, Romford
- Prospect Health
- £0.00 - £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nurse, Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Primary Care
- CPD Leave
This is a traditional GP practice which operates from one site in Romford. They are now looking for an ANP to join the team, which consists of GP Partner, Salaried GPs, ANP and a Practice Nurse. There is a patient population of approximately 10,000 and the practice has a Good CQC in all areas.
You will be seeing and treating patients for minor injuries and illnesses in a primary care setting. It is essential that you have primary care ANP experience and have been certified in minor injury and illness training. You will also be prescribing and advising on medications in conjunction with the GPs.
The site is in a residential area with parking available, there are also local amenities nearby and excellent public transport links. This is ideally for a full time ANP (37.5 hours over 5 days) but part time may be considered. The practice welcomes informal conversations and visits.
- 5 days per week
- 37.5 hours
- 10 minute appointments
- Treating minor injuries and minor illnesses
- Working closely with the Nursing and GP team
- Completing relevant admin
- Telephone and face to face appointments
Package and Benefits
- £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
- Full time contract (part time may be considered)
- NHS Pension
- 5 weeks annual leave
- CPD allocation
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- NMC registered Nurse
- Independent / Non Medical Prescriber
- Trained in minor injuries and illnesses
- Must have primary care experience
- Ideally hold the MSc Advanced Practice
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert