Lead GP Vacancy, Leighton Buzzard
- Prospect Health
- Leighton Buzzard
- Up to £102000 per annum + full time equivalent
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Leadership, Clinical Lead
- Primary Care
- Support specialist interests
Fantastic progression opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a long-standing practice in a Lead GP capacity in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. There are a flexible number of sessions available for this role.
Excellent, well managed practice offering a Lead GP opportunity in the Leighton Buzzard area. The practice operates over one site which is well maintained, and purpose built. The practice is run by an Outstanding primary care provider, and you will have access to lots of training and development through the network.
The role will be a mix of regular clinical sessions and also Lead GP sessions which will be non-clinical management of the strong MDT within the practice. You will be supported with the development of multiple skills in clinical practice, quality improvement and primary care management.
You will have autonomy to develop your team and make decisions for how to best meet the needs of the patients. Experience within this type of role is not necessary as there are resources and dedicated time with regional directors to ensure you are fully competent in this role.
One of the benefits of this role includes a paid CPD session per week (pro rata), making full time equivalent 9 paid sessions per week.
- 4-9 sessions available
- Paid CPD session - 1 per week, pro rata
- System One (training provided if needed)
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Mix of regular clinical sessions and Lead sessions - ratio can be discussed in more detail
- Quality improvement and primary care management
Package and Benefits
- Up to 8 clinical/lead sessions and 1 CPD (9 total per week)
- £10,000 per clinical session
- £12,000 per lead session
- Maximum earnings up to £102,000 per annum for 6 Lead sessions, 2 Clinical sessions and 1 CPD
- NHS Pension
- Excellent support network for clinical and non-clinical development
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP & included on the NHS performer's list
- THIS PRACTICE CAN SUPPORT TIER 2 VISA
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert