Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, High Wycombe
- Prospect Health
- High Wycombe
- £50000 - £64000 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nurse, Nurse Practitioner
- Primary Care
Excellent opportunity for a primary care experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a successful GP practice in High Wycombe. The practice have a flexible number of hours available.
The practice, located in High Wycombe, are now seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their clinical team. As this is a primary care role in a GP practice, the successful candidate will already be skilled in minor injuries and illnesses in a comparable setting. The existing team are very supportive, you will work alongside GPs, Practice Nurses, HCAs and Pharmacists. There are also attached community/district staff to complete the team and deliver the highest standard of care.
Consistently rated as Good in CQC reports, the practice are high achieving, high performing and there is a supportive learning environment to get involved in. This is a training practice which regularly has medical students with them. You will be seeing a variety of patients for minor injuries and illnesses, and a knowledge of chronic conditions is beneficial in this role.
The practice welcomes informal conversations and visits, they are located in a residential area of High Wycombe which is easy to get to with a car and bus.
- 25 - 37.5 hours available per week
- Salary is dependent on experience, circa £50,000 - £64,000 per annum depending on experience
- Minor injuries
- Minor illnesses
- Acute presentations on the day
- Some chronic condition appointments
- Mix of telephone and face to face appointments
- Prescribing and advising on medication for minor ailments
- Working in a strong and supportive nursing team
Package and Benefits
- Permanent position
- Up to £64,000 for full time
- 5 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1 week CPD pro rata
- Training practice for Nurses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- NMC registered Nurse Practitioner
- Prescribing qualification
- Training/certificates in Minor injuries and Minor illnesses
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please contact our consultant Louise O'Grady who covers this particular role and the Buckinghamshire area. She can be contacted on 01423 638 287 or email@example.com
Alternatively you can click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert