Nurse Practitioner Role, Welling
- Prospect Health
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nurse, Nurse Practitioner
- Primary Care
- On site parking
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery seeking to recruit a new Nurse Practitioner.
The role is at a long standing and high achieving surgery. The incoming Nurse Practitioner would be joining a strong and stable team of Partners and Salaried GP's as well as a strong clinical support team including Clinical Pharmacist's, Practice Nurses and Nurse Associates. The admin side of the surgery is also very well managed with a large team of administrators. There is a supportive and friendly environment and a close-knit team who have weekly meetings.
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients presenting with an undifferentiated diagnosis
- Clinically examine and assess patient needs from physiological and psychological perspective, and plan clinical care accordingly
- Diagnose and manage both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug and non-drug-based treatment methods into a management plan
- Prescribe and review medication for therapeutic effectiveness, appropriate to patient needs and in accordance with evidence-based practice. Engage in medication reviews.
- Encourage patients and support compliance with an adherence to prescribed treatments. Provide relevant information and advice on medication, side-effects and interactions
- Prioritise health problems and intervene appropriately to assist the patient in complex, urgent or emergency situations, including initiation of effective emergency care
- Support patients to adopt health promotion strategies that promote healthy lifestyles, and apply principles of self-care
- Support and manage health needs of women presenting for family planning, cervical cytology or sexual health consultation
- Assess, identify and refer patients presenting with mental health needs in accordance with NSF for Mental Health
- Check blood results; deal with queries and visit patients as required.
Package and Benefits
- £50,000 to £60,000 FTE
- 28 days annual leave
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Have a minimum of 6 months of primary care experience
- Be an Independent Prescriber
- Ideally, hold the MSc in Advanced Clinical Skills
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more ANP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert