Practice Nurse Job, NW London
- Prospect Health
- North West London
- Up to £40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Primary Care
- On site parking
Excellent Practice Nurse opportunity within a successful GP practice in NW London, Harlesden area.
The practice are seeking expansion within their clinical team, and are now looking for an additional Practice Nurse to join on a permanent basis. The practice operates over two sites and has nearly 20,000 patients. You will be working primarily in the main site but there may be some cross-site working when required.
There is a large and well established clinical team including nurses, ANPs and HCAs that you will work alongside. The team is led by the GP Partners who are keenly involved in teaching and training, meaning that there is a vibrant learning environment to work within.
The practice is rated as Good by the CQC and provides care to primarily working age patients and offers a range of services. The post holder must have previous experience within primary care.
- Running chronic disease clinics: Diabetes, Asthma, COPD, Hypertension
- Wound care
- Health promotion
- Knowledge of QOF procedures
Package and Benefits
- 25 - 37.5 hours available, ideally a full time position
- £17 - £20 per hour available depending on experience
- Excellent training practice with opportunities in future to develop clinical skills
- Conveniently placed close to public transport links
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration on the NMC
- Right to work in the UK
- Primary care experience
- Trained in chronic diseases and smears
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert