Practice Nurse Job, Croydon
- Prospect Health
- Up to £40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Primary Care
- On site parking
Excellent, permanent opportunity for an experienced Practice Nurse in the Thornton Heath area of Croydon.
This is a successful practice which is currently expanding its clinical team due to recent growth. There are two sites, one large and one branch so you will be working with a variety of patients and staff. The main duties of the role include running autonomous clinics for Asthma and COPD patients, it is therefore essential that you have experience within this field.
The practice is rated as Good by the CQC and has nearly 20,000 patients with a skilled team on site. The building is modern and purpose built, and there is on street parking available as it is set in a built-up residential area.
This is a full time post, but part time may be considered for the right candidate. Please read on to learn the finer details of this opportunity.
- Autonomous clinics for Asthma and COPD
- Health promotion
- Immunisations and other injections
- Wound care
- Other treatment room duties
Package and Benefits
- 37.5 hours available over 4 or 5 days
- £17 - £20 per hour depending on experience
- Excellent training practice
- Opportunities to get involved with teaching in future
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Valid NMC pin
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience within primary care
- Certificates or training in Asthma and COPD
- Diabetes desirable
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert