Salaried GP Role Fixed Term Contract, Oxford
- Prospect Health
- Up to £80000 per annum + FTE
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Primary Care
- Minimal home visits
Please read on to discover more about a truly superb surgery seeking a Salaried GP to join them on a fixed term basis for 6 sessions a week to cover maternity leave.
The role is at a high achieving, well established and well-run surgery based out of excellent facilities, resulting in a well-managed workload and pleasant working conditions. The GPs are well supported by excellent clinical and clerical support teams. The practice is a training practice so there could be opportunity to get involved in teaching and training if desired. Admin is extremely well managed, and the GP's get their own assigned PA's helping to offer an excellent work life balance.
- Seeking 6 sessions a week
- Circa 8-month contract from September
- Possibility of staying on beyond this but cannot guarantee
- List size of circa 11,000
- Strong and stable team of Partners and Salaried GP's
- Clinical support team made up of Practice Nurses, Health Practitioners, Physiotherapist, Healthcare Assistants, Phlebotomists, Paramedics and Pharmacists
- Excellent management and clerical support team including PA's
- 15 consultations per session
- Low home visits
- No extended hours
- Excellent premises with onsite parking
- Training practice
Package and Benefits
- £10K per session per annum
- Indemnity costs covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert