Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, near Gillingham/Shaftesbury
- Prospect Health
- Up to £45753 per annum + Band 8a role
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nurse, Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Primary Care
- CPD Funding
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the Shaftesbury area.
The practice is set in a rural location in the beautiful Dorset countryside. Operating across two medium sized sites, which are both modern and purpose built, the practice benefits from a well-managed team and is integrated with the community team. As their newest ANP, you will base yourself in one of their sites and care for their population of approximately 13,000.
There is some requirement for the ANP to assist in home visiting, though primary duties will include advising and prescribing medication, and treating minor injuries and illness. A background in practice nursing would be beneficial for this role, though is not essential.
- Assessing, diagnosing and treating minor injuries and illnesses
- Assisting the community team with home visits when required
- Working to 10-minute telephone appointments on a triage basis
Package and Benefits
- Flexible hours which can be discussed to suit your circumstances
- Band 8a salary
- Parking on site
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays
- Commutable from Yeovil, Blandford, Frome and Warminster
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration with the NMC
- Some primary care experiences
- Independent/supplementary/Non-Medical prescriber
- Advanced Nursing qualification - MSc, PG Dip, Bachelors
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert