Salaried GP Job, Romford
- Prospect Health
- £72000 - £80000 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Primary Care
- Partnership opportunity
4-8 session Salaried GP, Romford, up to £80,000 (8 Session FTE)
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery in Romford who are looking to bring in a Salaried GP to replace a retiring GP. They would also be happy to consider someone joining as a Salaried GP with a view to Partnership but this is entirely optional. The incoming GP would be joining a friendly, close knit and supportive team and a high achieving and well established practice.
The Partners would be happy to support development of interest areas and they would be particularly interested in supporting someone with an interest in minor surgery. The GP's are ably supported both clinically and clerically with a team of ANP's, nurses and HCA's and a highly trained team of admins including a medical secretary. As a result the workload is very well managed for the GP's.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the surgery would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation. Prospect Health can help facilitate this so please get in touch for further information.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Converted building
- On-site Parking
- Practice population circa 7,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment
- Highly skilled clinical support team including nurses, ANP and HCA's
- Excellent clerical support team including medical secretary
- Work load of average 15 consultations per session
- Flexible session start and finish times
- 1 or 2 visits a week on average
- Practice uses Systm One
- GMS Contract
Package and Benefits
- Up to £10,000 per session per annum depending on skill set and experience
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert