Salaried GP Job, Hitchin
- Prospect Health
- Up to £84000 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Primary Care
- Partnership opportunity
Well regarded surgery with a fantastic opportunity to join the growing team. You will be working with a skilled MDT in this GP Partner led practice in Hitchin. Flexible number of sessions available to suit your commitments
**SUITED TO NEWLY QUALIFIED GPs*
The practice is located in a residential part of Hitchin and now has an opportunity for another Salaried GP to join. This is a teaching and training practice which has different types of medical students and registrars on site. You will be given the opportunity to get involved with mentoring and training if you are interested.
You will benefit from a well managed workload using System One with 16 patients per session. There are daily coffee catch ups and regular clinical meetings to discuss best practice with your colleagues. The practice actively encourages training and development and is involved with the local PCN. The practice list is currently growing and is nearly at 20,000 patients. This is very well suited to all levels of experience - whether you will be newly qualified or seeking a new commitment.
The building is well maintained and purpose built with parking on site. Hitchin is a well sought after location in Hertfordshire, being a picturesque market town. There are good transport links to Letchworth Garden City, Stevenage and Luton, with direct trains to London.
- Salaried role - 4-8 sessions available
- Teaching and training practice
- Document coding and admin team in place
- Mix of telephone and face to face appointments
- Duty Dr allocated on a rota basis
- System One (training can be provided)
- Nearly 20,000 patients, the list is growing currently
- Support for special interest areas
- Opportunity to get involved with training
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions
- £10,000 - £10,500 per session
- £80,000 - £84,000 full time equivalent (8 sessions)
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- 1 week CPD (pro rata)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please get in touch with our consultant Louise O'Grady who covers this region. She can be contacted on 01423 638 287 or email@example.com
Alternatively you can click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert