Practice Nurse Job, Basingstoke
- Prospect Health
- Up to £38000 per annum + depending on experience
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nurse, Practice Nurse
- Primary Care
- On site parking
An excellent new opportunity for an experienced Practice Nurse in Basingstoke.
The practice is looking for an experienced Practice Nurse to join its large, established team. The main duties of the role will be to autonomously see chronic disease patients - Asthma and COPD are essential to this role. It therefore will be suitable for those that have previously worked within a primary care practice setting.
You will be working alongside 4 other Practice Nurses to administer care to approximately 28,000 patients. The practice is rated as Good in all areas of its CQC and has a strong partnership structure. There will be opportunities to develop within the team as this is a training practice that emphasises on professional growth. Please read on to see the details of this role.
For this role, you will be:
- Running Asthma and COPD clinics
- Managing and diagnosing the chronic diseases
- Treatment room duties including cytology, wound care, vaccinations and immunisations
- Assisting in minor surgeries
Package and Benefits
The practice can offer:
- 37.5 hours over Monday - Friday
- Flexible arrangements with some later evenings optional
- Up to £38,000 depending on experience (full time)
- Parking on site
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 5 weeks holiday + Bank holidays
- Easily commutable from Reading and Farnborough
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The successful candidate must:
- Be fully NMC registered
- Have at least 2 years of primary care experience
- Be experienced with Asthma, COPD and ideally Diabetes (with supporting qualifications)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert