Partner GP (4-8 sessions) Role, Stevenage
- Prospect Health
- £0.00 - £140000 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Partner, GP
- Primary Care
- Partnership opportunity
Fantastic practice offering a Partnership with a mutual assessment period in Stevenage.
This is a well managed and high performing practice in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The practice has consistently received excellent patient feedback and has subsequently gone through some growth in the patient population. There has also been a retirement within the Partner team, hence the new vacancy.
The practice itself is within a purpose built premises, and is active within the PCN. There is a stable team on site to support the GP team, however there is also additional relief from PCN staff when needed. Currently the clinical team consists of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist and Physician Associates.
This is also an enthusiastic teaching and training practice and there will be lots of opportunity to get involved in this aspect. If you are looking for clinical progression and the opportunity to develop your skills, this could be a perfect option for you. The practice welcomes informal visits so that you can see the premises and meet the team for yourself.
- GP Partner position
- Part time and full time considered, between 4-8 sessions available
- Single site practice
- Teaching and training practice
- Opportunity to get involved in teaching and training
- Stable clinical team in place including Physician Associates and Nurses
- System One
- Full clinical induction
- Practice active in the PCN
- Purpose built premises with parking on site
Package and Benefits
- Drawings in the region of £140,000 per annum, prior to deductions
- 7 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please contact our consultant Louise O'Grady who covers this particular role and the Hertfordshire are. She can be contacted at email@example.com or 01423 638287.
Alternativel you can click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert