Full Time Practice Nurse Job, Reading
- Prospect Health
- Up to £35000 per annum + FTE, depending on experience
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Nurse, Practice Nurse
- Primary Care
- CPD Leave
A fantastic Training Practice in Reading is seeking a new full time Nurse to support their team.
An opportunity for an experienced Practice Nurse has opened in an outstanding Reading practice. Delivering care to a large patient population of circa 15,000 patients, you will be joining a skilled and friendly team that always work hard to maintain their near perfect QoF score.
You will be supported by an excellent management and secretarial structure that ensures your priorities can be with your patient care. This is the perfect opportunity for a Nurse that is seeking an optimised workplace that has delivery of care at its centre. To allow for the best service, there is a dictation system to assist your consultations and workflow systems to manage your days.
If you have experience in primary care and are looking for a lively and highly organised practice, please read on.
Your days will utilise telephone consultations to minimise face to face appointments. You must be organised and proactive, though you will always be supported by your team of Nurses. You will support clinics in:
- Chronic Disease Management
- Cervical Cytology
- Family Planning
- Immunisations & other treatment room duties
Working hours are to be arranged between 8:00 - 18:00 with the possibility of extended hours until 20:00 one night of the week. This can be discussed with the practice.
Package and Benefits
- Up to £35,000 (fte) for the right candidate, based on experience
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You are a Practice Nurse with primary care experience
- Experience in Chronic Disease Management, Cervical Cytology, Family Planning, Immunisations & Treatment Room Duties are essential
- Emis Web use is desirable
- You will be proactive in the promotion of health and well-being in your patients
- Confident and calm manner
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Nurse role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Practice Nurse Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert