Salaried GP Job, East Kilbride
- Prospect Health
- East Kilbride
- Up to £80000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Primary Care
- Indemnity paid
4-8 sessions Salaried GP, East Kilbride (Glasgow, Scotland), up to £80,000 FTE, av. 15 consultations per session, GMS practice
An exciting new career opening to work in a very supportive and innovative practice as a Salaried GP is now available in East Kilbride. The practice has a very friendly and forward-thinking team with an excellent organisation structure.
The practice has an excellent Practice Manager who oversees clear communication and practice structure and a cohesive team of GPs lead by a great team of Partners. The surgery has a sustainable and well-managed consultation workload (av. 15 consultations per session and house visits are rare). If this role sounds of interest, please read on for further details.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 12,000 patients
- GMS surgery contract
- Strong team of GPs ANPs and Practice Nurses
- Vision practice software
- Av. 10 mins allotted per patient consultation
- Av. 15 consultations per session
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- View to Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert