Salaried GP Required, London
- Prospect Health
- £0.00 - £80000 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Primary Care
Please read on to discover more about a superb training practice near North Finchley seeking a Salaried GP.
The role is at a high achieving practice and well organised surgery offering extensive support to develop including support for interest areas and running specialist clinics. There is a strong and stable Partnership in place and a sizeable team of existing Salaried GPs. The practice have introduced a highly efficient, streamlined and cohesive administrative system so admin is very well looked after for the GPs. There is a very diverse team of allied healthcare professionals including Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, HCAs, Nurse Associates, Physio's and Pharmacists. There is a very close knit team in place and the surgery run a buddy system to ensure work is well looked after in GPs absence. Being a training practice there are opportunities to get involved in teaching and training.
- Salaried GP Role
- 4 to 8 Sessions available
- Flexible on working days
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Training practice
- High QOF achiever
- Good CQC report
- List size of circa 15,000
- Strong team of existing Partners and Salaried GPs
- Diverse clinical support team
- Well trained and supportive clerical support team
- EMIS Web
- Workflow optimisation scheme in place
- Circa 15 consultations per session
- Low home visits
- Duty doctor on a rota basis
- On site parking
Package and Benefits
- £10,500 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pensipn enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert