Salaried GP Role, South Bradford
- Prospect Health
- £80000 - £88000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Primary Care
4-8 sessions Salaried GP, South Bradford av.13 contacts per session, no visits, BMA contract, circa £80,000-£88,000 FTE
Please read on if you wish to work in a GP training practice in south Bradford where you will be able to build excellent patient continuity into your work and see an average of 13 patient contacts per session. Working in the practice you'll be part of a friendly, forward-thinking team of Salaried GPs and GP Partners and benefit from excellent practice organisational structures with a great Practice Manager and support team. The practice is very supportive of professional development and welcomes GPs of all levels of experience into their team.
GP Tier 2 visa sponsorship available.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- GP training practice with excellent support for professional development
- Very well organised practice
- Av. 13 patient contacts per session
- Friendly and cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Excellent clinical support team including ANPs, Nurses and Pharmacists
- Excellent practice facilities
- SystmOne practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
Package and Benefits
- Circa £10,000-£12,000 per session, per annum depending on skillset and experience
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- BMA terms
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert