- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £108,000 - £126,000 per annum + BMA Model + 7 weeks Leave + NHS Pension
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity for a GP to take Clinical Lead for a small practice based in Gravesend which has high quality and quantity patient care. Unique levels of resource and support provided by the Federation, who have a GP led Board and extensive Multi-Disciplinary Teams, including Home Visiting teams and Pharmacists. The practice will also benefit from having an outsourced Finance, HR, Operations and IT function, again, provided by the Federation - leaving you to focus on the patient care!
- A unique opportunity to develop the practice from its current small patient base.
- Implement new technology to streamline the patient experience.
- Implement processes to manage patients, to maintain and build patient care.
- Create a forum for regular communication with clinical and non-clinical teams.
- QOF - with the support of Clinical Pharmacist.
- Work with a Salaried GP to cover the opening hours of the practice.
- All extended access is covered by the Federation.
- Mix of clinical and non-clinical session (4-8 sessions total).
- Encourage and set the standard for an open, safe and pleasant environment for staff and patients alike.
- Encourage and set the standard for a collaborative, forward thinking working environment.
- Opportunity to develop in your role.
- Development of Special Interests are encouraged and supported.
- Teaching and GP Training development supported and encouraged.
- Career progression in line with practice growth and development.
- Incredible levels of MDT support, including a Home Visiting team to do all home visits, and Clinical Pharmacist to look after medication reviews and support with QOF.
- Finance, HR, Operations and IT functions outsourced to Federation.
- Admin support - only patients seen admin to complete.
- An opportunity to set high standards.
- A small, well-run surgery, with high levels of patient care.
- A small, close-knit team who have 10 years+ experience.
- Long standing Partner and Practice Manager.
- Fantastic opportunity for growth.
- Supported by an incredibly forward-thinking Federation run and managed by GPs - a wealth of experience and support.
Salary - £12,000 - £14,000 (experience dependent) + NHS Pension 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Gravesend
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert