- Menlo Park Recruitment
- Tower Hamlets
- £95,000 - £105,000 per annum + Pension + Welcome Bonus
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
A unique opportunity to join an exemplary Private Healthcare provider, as a Salaried GP. This not-for-profit organisation has a preventative medicine / lifestyle medicine approach to improving the nation's health and wellness. A quality-not-quantity approach, this post will involve completing Health Assessments with patients as well as 15 minute General Practice appointments. Their patient continuity of care is outstanding due to the broad range of services offered within the family.
This is a growing organisation, offering fantastic opportunities around skills development and career progression. There are a growing number of GPs working across the company, and staff retention is excellent.
- Canary Wharf, London location with excellent transport links
- Quality approach to patient care with a broad range of services
- Fantastic work/life balance, predictable working day
- Part time posts available for GPs looking for a portfolio career
- Forward thinking vision - to improve health and wellness
- Growing network of GPs, supporting each other day-to-day
- Full or part-time post - 16-40 hours per week
- Delivering patient-centric care, through full Healthcare Assessments and long GP appointments (CIRCA 16 PATIENT CONTACTS PER DAY)
- All pre-booked appointments
- Provide full Primary care services, including Family Planning, Chronic Disease Management, Sexual Health Advice, Vaccinations, Travel Advice, and enhanced services
- No home visiting at all
- Admin time, built into sessions
- Development and career progression available, particularly to GP Trainer, Assessor
- Clinical progression with an emphasis on Training
- £95,000 full time salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Indemnity paid
- Gym Membership
- Other benefits
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert