Fixed-term Locum GP Role, Bow area
- Prospect Health
- Up to £95 per hour
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Locum GP, GP
- Primary Care
- On site parking
Below are more details about an amazing practice in the Bow area who are seeking cover for 4 sessions a week.
This EMIS web practice are seeking cover for 4 sessions a week for 6 months.
A typical session is made up of:
- 15 consultations per session
- Self generated admin
- No home visits
- No duty doctor
- Below are few more details of the practice:
- Good CQC report
- On-site Parking
- Small but very supportive team
- QOF score of 80%
- £95 per hour
Length of Booking/Number of Sessions
- 4 sessions a week
- Mondays and Wednesdays
Home Visits Required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Included on NHS Performers List
- Own a right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this locum GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our locum Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Locum GP Jobs
Prospect Health General Practice Workforce Solutions.
Whatever your current situation, we can help!
Our highly skilled consultants can help you with any job search dilemma you may be facing into.
- Looking for a new salaried GP role?
- Looking for a new role on completion of your CCT?
- Looking to find a practice to support your Tier 2 visa application? Click on this link for guidance on finding a tier 2 visa role. Or go to our website to view all our tier 2 visa roles
- Looking for a GP locum job?
- Looking to relocate overseas?
- Looking for a GP partner opportunity…
Our team have over 50 years combined of general practice recruitment experience and they understand the needs and wants of GP professionals and the practices and business we recruit for across the world.
In the last 8 years we have…
- Arranged over 1800 interviews for GPs across the UK
- Found over 800 new jobs for GPs in the UK
- Relocated over 100 GPs to live and work in Australia
If you apply for a role through the GP Jobs, the team will schedule a fully comprehensive, no obligation chat with you so they can fully understand your individual, specific requirements and ensure the job is tailored to meet your exact needs. We will do the hard work of the job application process so you can spend your valued time doing what you do best – being a GP!
If you want to get in touch with us directly please call us on 01423 813454 or email us at email@example.com for a no obligation chat.
You can also follow us on social media by following the links below.
Linked In Twitter Facebook Instagram
“You can also view all our GP vacancies by visiting our website www.prospect-health.com/gp-jobs”
- Prospect Health
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert