- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £94,500 - £103,500 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + great team
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Indemnity paid
We are working with a highly supportive training practice for both GPs and Nurses, set in a lovely environment just on the outskirts of Folkestone. Within its close-knit and dedicated team (some staff travel for over an hour each way because of how much they enjoy working here), the surgery has a multi-disciplined group of clinicians that includes Paramedics, Clinical Pharmacists, First-Contact Physiotherapists and more! Offering a very manageable workload of 29 patients per day, made even easier with a highly streamlined admin setup, this is a great opportunity for a Salaried GP looking to take their first or their next step in their career!
With a very competitive sessional rate, a BMA model contract and support with career progression from not only within the practice but also the wider PCN, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Salary - £10,500 - £11,500 per session + indemnity + 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study + BMA model contract
Location - Folkestone area
The surgery -
- Very close-knit, passionate team
- Long-standing and dedicated Partnership in place
- Highly supportive training practice, aiding development of specialist interests
- Flagship surgery within it's PCN in the eyes of NHS England
- Multi-disciplined team - Paramedic, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and more
- Excellent staff retention with many staff who've been there for over a decade!
- Lovely practice building and working environment
- Salaried GP, 4-8 sessions, flexibility on days
- 29 patient contacts per day, including E-consults
- Home-visits only for palliative care, Paramedic deals with most of them
- Deliver exceptional levels of care for all patients
- 30 minutes of dedicated admin time at the end of every session
- Develop as a clinician and pursue specialist interests
The benefits -
- Up to £11,500 per session
- MDU indemnity
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave + BH
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert