Salaried GP or GP Partner
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £94,500 - £150,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + great team
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- BMA Contract
You will be joining a genuinely forward-thinking GP Training Practice which has made a number of influential changes in recent years. Having been fantastically led in that time, something recognised by the CQC who rated their leadership as 'Outstanding', the practice is in an excellent position and fortunate enough to be able to recruit an additional Salaried GP or Partner whilst also being able to wait for the right person.
The practice is high earning and the Partnership itself is dynamic, varied and very stable. In no rush to recruit, this is very much about long-term futureproofing and adding an extra layer of resilience.
You will be supported by a fantastic MDT and loyal team of Salaried GPs, meet daily with your colleagues for coffee, enjoy a monthly practice shut down for a whole team meeting and be encouraged to work at least one session a week in a specialism of your choosing.
Salary - £10,000 - £11,500 per session + NHS pension + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study + BH
Partner Drawings - Circa £150,000 FTE - accounts available during interview process
Location - Waterlooville
The surgery -
- Incredibly forward-thinking Practice which puts its GPs first
- They have a team that is dedicated to brainstorming new ideas etc, one person from each team a month, huge investment by the practice as it's three hours long, it basically sanity checks previous ideas as well, decision by committee but in a good way, also gives everyone representation!
- Training Practice
- Embraced technology using various different software which massively cuts down GP admin time
- Fantastic team mentality, support each other as much as possible
- Highly stable both financially and in terms of staff retention
- Special interests promoted with GPs encouraged to do one session of 'specialism' per week
Your role -
- Salaried GP or GP Partner, 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Structured and supported Duty GP set up
- Virtually no home visits
- Working in aligned clinician teams with dedicated admin support
- Very flexible start and finish times
- Fair and reasonable workload
- 50/50 split between telephone and face-to-face appointments
The benefits -
- Circa £150,000 FTE for Partners
- Up to £11,500 per session for Salaried GPs
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- BMA model contract
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert