You will be joining an innovative take on General Practice in a traditional setting. With 10,000 patients over two sites, the team is small but tight-knit with very good retention.
The practice have recognised the increasing pressures facing General Practice and moved to protect their GPs by utilising Nurses and Nurse Practitioners more heavily.
Triage is nurse-led meaning there is no requirement for a Duty Doctor, with the GPs having same-day slots for patients who genuinely need a GP.
Patient contacts are also lower with your consultations being with patients who again, genuinely need a GP.
We have placed numerous GPs with this practice over the years, always receiving good feedback in the months and years after, so you can be confident this is a great team to join.
GPs requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship are very welcome to apply with the practice being an experience sponsor.
Salary – £11,000 per session + indemnity paid
- Superb purpose-built premises in very pleasant suburban setting
- Support of strong nursing team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist, Mental Health Nurse and HCAs
- Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care co-ordinators
- At the forefront of change in local area
Your role –
- 4 or more sessions
- 12 appointments per session
- 15-minute appointments
- Nurse-led triage so no Duty Doctor requirement
- Flexibility around start and finish time and how many hours per day
- Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits –
- £11,000 per session
- Annual salary increase
- Indemnity fees paid
- Increasing holiday allowance with time served
- NHS pension
- Tier 2 visa sponsor
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!