This is a superb opportunity to work in an outstanding, well-run practice that looks after its GPs. We have appointed for this practice many times over the years and the GPs we have introduced to the practice have reported excellent feedback!
The practice is a Training Practice and offers a very reasonable workload with excellent MDT support. The Partnership are one of the most harmonious and cohesive we have ever come across.
Ahead of planned retirements in 2023, the practice is now looking to recruit two new GPs, ideally a a Salaried GP and a GP Partner but they would be happy to recruit two of either.
Salaried GP - c£11,000 per session
GP Partner - c£15,000 - £16,000 per session
Location - Holsworthy area
The surgery -
- Purpose-built premises
- GP Training Practice - also teaching FY2s and Med Students
- Dynamic, relatively young Partnership
- Support of ANPs, Mental Health, Paramedics, Physios and Prescribing Pharmacists
- Further support of Social Prescribers, Health and Wellbeing Coaches and Cancer and Elderly Care Coordinators
- Opportunistic practice with several extra revenue streams
Your role -
- Salaried GP, GP with a view to Partnership or GP Partner
- 4 or more sessions
- Session template:
- AM - 16 contacts, predominantly telephone triage - all bookable by patients
- PM - 11 contacts, predominantly F2F from morning calls or follow-ups - all bookable by GP
- GPs now receiving just 5 letters per day, 10 at the most
- Only one Duty day every 2-3 weeks
- 'Doctors coffee' for 30 minutes every morning with protected time for practice, MDT and framework meetings
The benefits -
- Excellent Partnership prospects with no property buy-in
- Indemnity paid
- Reduced admin burden
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!