An outstanding opportunity to join a medium-sized practice in one of Bournemouth's most popular residential areas, close to the beach and with a very pleasant mixed-affluent population.
Now is a really exciting time to join the practice with a new generation of Partners coming through from their team of Salaried GPs and they are looking to complement those progressions with the recruitment of an additional GP Partner (or Salaried GP with a view to Partnership).
15-minute appointments and a morning only Duty requirement are two standout features of this post.
Drawings - £20,000 - 25,000 per session depending on final number of Partners
Location - Bournemouth
The surgery -
- c10,000 patients
- Very pleasant residential area
- Mixed-affluent population
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical correspondence outsourced to specialist
- Duty limited to mornings only
- Triage nurses to minimise GP triage requirement
- Good patient feedback
- Patient-centric culture with ethos of being the family Doctor
Your role -
- 4 or more sessions, full-time available
- Manageable workload with 15 minutes for F2F appointments
- Very sociable practice with regular team and clinical meetings
- No PM Duty sessions
- Minimal home visits - perhaps one a month at most
- Flexible start and finish times
The benefits -
- Very profitable Partner-owned premises
- Recently re-mortgaged so buy-in will be manageable
- Very high-earning, even at the lower end of projects (ie. more Partners)
- 7 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!