Salaried GP / Clinical Lead
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £99,000 - £112,500 per annum + 7 weeks leave + Indemnity + NHS pension
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP, Leadership, Clinical Lead
- Indemnity paid
- Progressive and forward-thinking set-up - patient booking app and near paperless practice
- Unique levels of support to its GPs, contributing to an excellent working environment
- Part of larger network with many GP Training practices
- Further support of Pharmacist who will sign the majority of your prescriptions
- Support from a Paramedic for Home Visiting
- Bureaucracy stripped away so you can focus on the reason you chose to become a doctor, clinical work and seeing patients
- Career progression and clinical development supported
- Salaried GP post - 4-8 sessions
You will also be supported with career progression, whether that is a clinical interest or if you have a desire to become a teacher or trainer.
Salary - £11,000 - £12,500 (experience dependent) + indemnity paid in full + private health insurance + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS Pension
Location - Southend-on-Sea
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up
- Purpose-built practice
- High levels of support
- Pharmacist to assist with prescriptions
- Supportive senior GPs who encourage clinical progression
- Highly organised administration team
- Multi-disciplinary team (Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacists, Paramedic)
- Clinically led, by you and the other GPs
- Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities
- Investors in people accredited
- Salaried GP
- 4 - 8 sessions
- Clinically-focused position with reduced admin
- 16 appointments per session
- Very low home-visiting
- Realistic workload!
The benefits -
- Returning to a clinically-based role
- £11,000-£12,500 per session (role dependent)
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study leave
- Private health insurance (BUPA)
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert