- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £38,000 - £94,500 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 weeks leave
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Indemnity paid
You will be joining a well thought of, extremely well set up Training Practice in a pleasant suburb of Bournemouth and Poole.
The team are hard-working and passionate which has fostered a culture of support and flexibility and they have addressed the increasing challenges facing General Practice by implementing a really well structured day which smacks of good common sense.
You will have just fifteen patient contacts per session, with eleven of these being 15-minute appointments and the other four being 7.5-minute follow-ups.
You will also be able to batch your calls today and work from home one day per week with your next on-site day being more F2F focused.
Newly qualifying GPs and GPs requiring Tier 2 visa sponsorship are both very welcome and indeed encouraged to apply.
Salary - £9,500 - £10,500 per session dependent on role and responsibilities
Location - Bournemouth/Poole suburbs
The surgery -
- 10,000 patients
- Young, dynamic Partnership
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Excellent workflow processes keeping admin to a minimum
- Very manageable workload with GP book only slots and protected follow-ups to ensure continuity
- Very clever yet simple Duty Doctor approach with three 'lines of defence' - 15 ANP appointments, then 15 Support Doctor appointments, then 15 Duty Doctor appointments as the last line and last resort
- Very sociable, incredibly friendly team
- High level of flexibility on offer
- Mixed demographic with lots of young families
Your role -
- Salaried GP (view to Partnership available)
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Virtually no home visits
- Flexible start and finish times
- Work from home one day per week
- Typical session
- Four 7.5-minute follow-up calls followed by eleven 15-minute pre-booked appointments (mix of phone and F2F) - one of these eleven is GP-book-only too
The benefits -
- View to Partnership available
- Very well-run practice
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship
- Home-working embraced
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert