This is a superb opportunity to work for an outstanding, innovative GP Training Practice in the leafy suburban area of Muswell Hill, in Harringay. They have fantastic team moral, maintain a positive, can-do attitude to improving efficiencies and improving patient care. Incredibly high patient reviews and they are seeking to appoint a Salaried GP to ensure levels of patient care remain high. The practice offers a very realistic workload and you will be working in a highly skilled, experienced multi-disciplinary team.
Salary - £90,000 - £94,500 (FTE) + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks leave + 1-week study leave + NHS Pension
Location - Muswell Hill, Harringay
The surgery -
- Extremely innovative Teaching and Training Practice
- Tightly knit, experienced, forward-thinking and proactive Partnership
- Dynamic and happy workplace, sociable, friendly, open and supportive team
- Highly experienced Nursing team
- Supported admin - minimising admin workload
- Excellent staff retention
- Education meetings once per month with external speakers
- Practice meeting twice per week with lunch provided
- EMIS Web practice
Your role -
- 4-8 sessions per week (including a Monday or Friday)
- 30-32 patient contacts per day
- Duty doctor - 1 session-1 day per week - well managed workload
- Coffee break in each session
- 0-low home visiting
- Low admin workload - highly supported
- Progression opportunity to lead on Special Interests, projects or gain involvement with PCN
The benefits -
- £90,000 - £94,500 (FTE)
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!