Salaried GP, view to P'ship available
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £52,000 - £150,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 wks leave
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, Partner, GP
- BMA Contract
You will be joining one of the most forward-thinking, employee conscious practices in Wiltshire. The practice has identified the increasing pressures facing GPs post-Covid and moved to address them with a new Employee Assistance Programme, with features such as home-working as well as 'Mindful Mondays' featuring protected time yoga sessions.
You will see just 12-13 patients per session with 15 minutes for each as standard, with virtually no home visits and start and finish times to suit your own commitments.
Salary - £13,000 per session plus indemnity
Location - Chippenham area
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice - also host Medical Students and Physician Associate Students
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- 12-13 patients per session
- 15 minute appointments
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders
- Employee Assistance Program in place
- Coffee mornings twice a week in addition to regular practice meetings
- Large MDT including GP Assistants, Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, ANPs, Long-term Illness Nurses, Minor Illness Nurses, Physician Associates and a Mental Health Nurse
Your role -
- Salaried GP (optional view to Partnership available)
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Split your time between the surgery and home if desired
- Virtually no home visits
- Structured involvement in Partner meetings and responsibilities for those desiring it
The benefits -
- Optional high-earning Partnership (£150k+ FTE) available (3-12 months dependent on individual)
- Weekly mindfulness sessions
- BMA contract
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert