- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £40,920 - £92,070 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 7 weeks leave
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- BMA Contract
We are recruiting a salaried GP for a growing semi-urban practice based on the outskirts of Halifax. This is a supportive environment in which to develop your clinical skills and engage with a wide range of services. You'll enjoy working with a diverse clinical team; open to new ideas on how to take the practice forward, clinically and commercially. This is a diverse and extremely skilled team; dedicated to providing the best possible outcome to patients, whilst fostering a vibrant and energetic working atmosphere.
Salary - Circa £10,230.70 per session per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - Upper Calder Valley - parking on-site for GP
The surgery -
- Excellent team that communicate and get on well together - meet daily
- GP Training practice
- Outstanding patient feedback
- Well-organised practice with brilliant staff retention across all levels
- Modern purpose built - fantastic working environment
- Based in a spacious building with its own car park facilities
- Training practice; working with GP Registrars, FY2s, Med Students and Student Nurses
- Diverse range of services provided
- SystmOne used
- Skilled clinical team with excellent support staff
- Very high QOF achievers
- Prescribing Pharmacy team utilised to reduce amount of paperwork coming through to Clinicians
- High staff retention rate
Your role -
- Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- Circa £10,230.70 per session per annum
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week CPD leave irrespective of sessions worked
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert