- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £77,600 - £106,308 per annum + Indemnity paid + BMA model + 8w leave
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Salaried GP, GP
- Indemnity paid
A very highly regarded and incredibly forward-thinking Training practice; Combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. This Practice has a reputation as one of the best in the area.
The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues, and exceptional leadership at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you will be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests - The practice have just supported one of their GPs to become a Trainer and would do this again for an incoming GP if desired. There is no mandatory extended access for Salaried GPs from October, though participation pays £110 per hour!
You'll benefit from a reasonable workload and an entirely optional duty doctor day. Participation in this is paid at an additional session per year, meaning a generous sessional rate of up to £11,812!
- Circa £9,700 - £11,812 per session + 8 weeks' leave + Indemnity + BMA Model contract + NHS Pension
- Easily commutable from Telford, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Stoke etc.
- Genuinely innovative GP practice, consistently looking at ways to make their GP's lives easier.
- GP Training Practice
- Exceptional staff retention - majority of their GPs have been with them 5+ years
- Support of a large and highly skilled multi-disciplinary team, including Paramedics, Clinical Pharmacists, First contact Physio etc.
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day and are normally finishing by 5pm-5.30pm
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Well-connected colleagues, close links to CCG and local PCN
- Flexible on the number of sessions available
- Reasonable workload of 32 patients/day
- Optional duty doctor day - participation commensurate with Salary
- Plenty of admin time built into clinic
- Genuine flexibility offered, the Partners have young children so are keen for you to fit in work around your life, as opposed to your life around work.
- No extended access requirement on weekends, participation optional
- Tier 2 sponsoring Practice
- BMA model contract
- Below-average workload
- Incredibly well-remunerated role, up to £11,812 per session!
- NHS pension
- Tier 2 sponsorship available if required
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 2-weeks' study leave (which can be taken as annual leave!)
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
At Menlo Park Recruitment our aim is to promote quality recruitment within Primary Care. We believe that helping connect the right people, to the right places, is absolutely key to achieving this. We know what it takes to find, attract and match the best Primary Care professionals with the best GP Surgeries. We’re proud of the long-lasting relationships we build with Clinicians and GP Practices, who value us as Trusted Advisers.
Our niche specialisation means that our consultants are highly knowledgeable and insightful. We get to the very DNA of a practice we’re working with, allowing us to source and engage ‘best fit’ clinicians for the team.
Our focus is on working with GP Practices and Clinicians that are serious about promoting quality in General Practice and that recognise the importance of investing in the recruitment process.
- Menlo Park Recruitment
4220 Park Approach
Menlo Park Recruitment
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert